Registered Dietitian specializing in holistic wellness
3138 E Da Vinci Drive
+1 (801) 450-6037
1. Place all ingredients in crock pot, except lime juice. Cook on low for 5-6 hours or high for about 2 hours
2. shred chicken with a set of forks and place back in the crock pot to absorb the juices.
3. Optional: squeeze in lime juice prior to tasting. Serve with brown rice or on a salad.
Portion size is 4 ounces chicken + any extra juice
1. Season filets with salt and pepper. Heat oil in saute pan over medium-high. Add filets; sear 2-3 minutes per side for medium. Transfer to a plate; tent with foil.
2. Add vinegar to the pan; cook until liquid is reduced by half, ~5 minutes. Whisk in jam; stir to dissolve.
3. Serve the steaks with the sauce and top with strawberries, Gorgonzola, and basil