Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Victoria Kolozian. I have my Masters degree in Chemistry, Diploma in Nutrition, took “Child nutrition and cooking” at Stanford and a course "Sport and exercise nutrition" at Precision Nutrition (Canada).
I love light exercises and running because they make me feel better and yet feminine. I’m known to make a mess in the kitchen with my two daughters. Healthy eating habits are more likely to stay with you if you learn them as a child. That’s why it’s important that you teach your children good habits now. It will help them stick with these eating patterns. Despite the mess:)
I’m what you might call a foodie…I like reading scientific food-related research, I like eating
healthy and delicious food and I absolutely love learning about the health benefits and medicinal properties of the foods we eat! Our bodies are temples and should be treated as such. Nutrition plays a pivotal role in how we feel, look and act. I am here to help you learn how you can fuel your bodies for optimum health and performance.
Let me be a resource for you. Introduce yourself and pop over to for healthy recipes and let me translate the science of nutrition into understandable information about food and customise meal plans based on your diet goal, local food sourses and taste preferencies. Together we can work toward holistic wellness, integrating physical fitness, quality nutrition and exercises.
I am so glad to take this journey with you!
Eat well. Live well. Be well.
+961 81 726 740
Combine all veggies in bowl, add sumac,salt, lemon juice and olive oil.Gently toss with baked pita pieces.
1. Cut the head of grouper off and put it in a pan, cover with 800-1000ml of water and boil.
2. The rest of fish wrap in aluminum foil and place in oven and bake for 40 min at 210-220C.
3. In a frying pan, fry the almonds and pine nuts WITHOUT ANY OIL until they turn light brown. Remove from pan and set aside on a kitchen absorbent paper. Reserve the pan for frying the onion.
4. Peel the onions, cut into slices and fry in pan with 1 tablespoon of olive oil till brown color. Divide the portion of onion into 2 halves, one add to pan with boiling fish head. Add spices like turmeric, cinnamon and cumin and salt and boil for 20 minutes. After sieve the content of pan, remove head and bones of fish.
5. Take 1 cup of fish broth and add it to remaining fried onion. Mix 1 table spoon of flour with 50 ml of cold water and add it to onion sauce stirring for another 5 min. After put at side.
6. In remaining fish broth add rice and boil till ready.
7. Take fish from oven, unfold and remove skin and bones. Fillet parts put at side.
8. For serving place rice with fish pieces, add onion sauce and nuts.